A MATTER OF TRUST
We can do great things when we trust God. We can walk on water, so to speak, we can accomplish our goals, no matter how big they are, when we trust God. What goals and desires do you hold dear? I must tell you that they will be accomplished through trusting in a higher power to make it happen.
Trusting in God does not mean sitting back and merely dreaming about the things, the feats you would like to see come through. Instead it means writing down the vision or the dream as it says in the book of Habakkuk verse 2:2 “And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.”
God will absolutely make provision for your vision to manifest if you do not fear or doubt it. Sometimes there is delay. Delay comes when we try to do it our way instead of trusting God. Delay and failure of our vision to launch or manifest comes when we take matters into our own hands. We destroy our dream or goal by having doubt, mistrusting others, planting negative seeds that grow into thorns that stifle our vision and also by not doing the right things. 2 Corinthians 9:8 – And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work. See also Philippians 4:13, “ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
For your dream or vision to manifest you need these 5 things:
1. Confidence which is faith and absolute Trust that God will see you through, will guide you all the way, will not fail you. Relax, lean into the Lord, do not stress. Believe, He will make a way.
2. You will need to write down what you desire very clearly and meditate on it day and night
3. Empty your mind. Separate yourself from fear and doubt, jealousy, anger and hate, Instead have a positive mental picture of the vision having materialized. If you have a picture of the vision keep it in your wallet or at your bedside. Keep your eye on the prize.
4. Plan and Do the things that will make the vision happen. Create a plan and execute it diligently.
5. Turn setbacks into opportunity. Haters will be always be present, anyone that sees you doing better than them will constantly try to keep you back by negative talk or actions. You have to make up your mind to rise above the setbacks, whatever they are. Do not feed into negativity. Do not focus on negativity, it will only grow. Focus on positive thinking and actions, positive speech, positive conversation.
Remember, the enemy of this world does not want you to succeed he wants you to fail and be delayed long enough so your vision can die and not blossom. He does not want life for you but death. He wants you to be the tail, always the borrower, he wants you to be a loser, never having, broken and rejected, depressed, going hungry, having no beautiful life.
God on the other hand wants you to have a great life. Do not let anything stand in your way to this. Do what the Lord says so you can inherit a beautiful life, without delay. Conquer your fears. Control your tongue and control your flesh. Discipline your mind to think positive thoughts. Discipline your emotions and learn to be quiet sometimes. Chinese culture says that silence is golden. Loose lips sink ships. Never give up. Do what’s right in God’s sight and keep on going after your dreams. They will manifest. Be like an athlete, train for your dreams, train your mind, your body and your mouth into saying the right things and not curses. And you will see the glory of the Lord. You will see that beautiful life, that wonderful goal manifest quickly for you. When you make the Lord your partner and trust Him completely, the sky is the limit. He will do abundantly more than you ever hoped and wished for.